- About Us
- News and Notes
- How to Give Back
- Family Resources
- Contact Us
- Scholarship Info
To stay current on CSFP and its scholars, please click here.
CSFP would like to thank all of our donors—individuals, corporations and foundations—for their support of our K-8th grade scholarship program. We have seen firsthand the positive difference that providing quality, early educational opportunities makes for a child from a low-income Philadelphia family.
Demand remains very strong from families desperate for safe, quality schools for their children. With more than 10,000 empty school seats in these performing schools, we can do more TODAY to change the future of a child, family and neighborhood.
Please join our Campaign for 10,000 Children by making a contribution to Children’s Scholarship Fund Philadelphia. There are several ways to contribute to CSFP, either individually, through a corporation, or via a foundation. CSFP is a registered 501(c)(3) organization, so that all donations made are fully tax deductible.
Why Should I Give to Children’s Scholarship Fund Philadelphia?
- We are the most diverse and broad-based scholarship organization in Pennsylvania.* Our families choose the school that best meets their child’s needs. CSFP has more than 175 participating private, parochial and other community-based schools. We have no religious or political affiliations.
- CSF National further leverages your individual and foundation scholarship donations by providing matching funding.
- All scholarship support provides hope and opportunity to Philadelphia children from low-income families. Most administrative costs are covered by the CSFP Board of Directors.
- CSFP students are able to secure quality education at an early age. This early access to quality tuition-based schools is making a long-term, positive impact.
- Our evaluation finds that CSFP students, who leave our program in 8th grade, continue to graduate high school prepared and on-time, at rates above 95%.
- All students must meet a 90% attendance rate in order to continue to receive the scholarship. CSFP students are exceeding this requirement and the schools are reporting attendance rates above 96%.
- Current CSFP students in evaluation test grades 4th and 8th, consistently perform at or above grade level in reading and math. These results are especially impressive considering that 100% of our students are from financially disadvantaged families.
*Please be advised that Children’s Scholarship Fund Philadelphia is the only Pennsylvania-based partner program of the Children’s Scholarship Fund (CSF, a national organization based in New York, established in 1998). Please also be advised that “The Children’s Scholarship Fund of Pennsylvania” is not affiliated with, and has never been a program partner to, either CSFP or CSF.
To learn more about ways in which to support CSFP and find out who has donated, please click on the options to your left.
To make a difference in the life of a child TODAY, please click Donate Now.
For questions concerning giving opportunities at CSFP, please contact: